Monday, March 4, 2013

Rules of potty training

So like I said in my last post. I'm not ready to potty train Brinlee, but Brinlee has felt differently. So last Thursday we all went to Target and picked up the needed supplies to start potty training.
If Brinlee ever finds this post when she's older she will not be very happy with me! Oh the joys of motherhood! I just can't wait to show this to her boyfriends one day!

First things first. You need to get super cute panties to make this all worth it. Cinderella will definitely work.
 But of course you don't show people your undies!


Next you need a royal throne. Preferably one that plays a royal tune when you use it


 Then you need a couple of friends to go through the process with you.

After that you need a good book. And what's better than the book of Mormon!?

Then do a little Jig!


Then before you know it, she's a mommy teaching her baby the proper steps of potty training.
She has gone several times in the potty each day and have had a couple of not so pleasant accidents. I know I am far from declaring Brin potty trained, but I have been very impressed with her eagerness to start!

3 comments: