Sunday, April 14, 2013

as of lately

This is what we have been up to lately...
I signed Brin and I up for a few classes.  Bri is doing Swimming lessons and She LOVES it!
 Here is my cute cheesy smile! Let's go mom!


For Easter Monday we got together with a bunch of other dental student families and did a bbq and easter egg hunt. My camera was dying so I didn't get every many pics.
 Brinlee is in the black row with the black shirt with hearts. I don't think this was even all the kids. There were a lot of them!
Brin L.O.V.E.S the girl in the purple zip up. (As you can see she follows her wherever she goes.) The feelings are somewhat mutual...some times.

During McKay's break we went to a blazers game with some friends.
 To prepare for a game you of course have to watch a few games before going to one right?
 Got to sport the blazer shirt!
At the game!
driving range.




 A few weeks ago we went on a bike ride around Willamette river.



 This is the new Dental School that McKay will move into after his second year. If they get done in time that is.
 And this is just a crazy bridge to me! I remember going on it with my family when I was younger and how confusing it was.
 The trees in the background were so pretty. Hard to tell in this photo. We also passed a lot of interesting people on our bike ride. I don't think Brin and I will come down this way without McKay.


I love Brinlee! She is so much fun! I am thankful she is allowing me to ease my way in the motherhood. It does make me nervous for my next child. I feel like Brinlee is so easy that I am bound to get a "real" child at some point. But I have noticed that the wonderful twos are coming quickly!

Bri is really into pretending to read.

I don't know what you call these but you take the numbers out and put them back in. At first Brin had a hard time doing it, but now she can do it in a minute flat! 

Brin some times will forget what her toilet is for....


 Now that you grossed out. I'll mention that I had just sterilized it.

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that Brinlee?!?!? It sounds like life is lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete